Invest in commercial real estate using your retirement assets with a self-directed IRA
You've worked hard to save for retirement and you've accumulated a nice nest egg,
so why aren't you invested in real estate? Because your traditional IRA won't let you.
That's why we're helping our customers set up self-directed IRAs.
With a self-directed IRA you can invest in a range of alternative investments, including Acquire real estate offerings.
Now, the next time you see a stable, attractive, investment opportunity you won't have to pass.
Setup your self-directed real estate IRA today.
Retirement Assets and Real Estate: A Perfect Compliment
Some might wonder why there is such an emphasis placed on investing retirement dollars in real estate. The answer is very straightforward.
Retirement investing and real estate investing both share a longer investment horizon.
In addition, many real estate investments generate tax deferred (or free) cash returns, which is a great income source for retired individuals.
Advantages of Self-Directed IRAs
Self-Directed IRAs have a number of advantages:
- Earn commercial real estate level returns in a tax deferred, or even free basis, multiplying the rate at which your portfolio grows
- Watch your investments grow on a tax-deferred basis, or on a tax-free basis with a Roth IRA
- Invest in alternative investments like real estate
- Use commodities to protect your wealth against economic fluctuations
- Balance your portfolio with more diverse investments
- Self-Directed IRAs are afforded protection under federal bankruptcy laws to ensure assets are secure
- Certain Self-Directed IRAs allow the passing of assets to beneficiaries after death with little or no tax implications, allowing you to stretch wealth over generations
How Do I Get Started?
Acquire makes setting up and investing with a self-directed IRA simple. Just sign up and we'll guide you through the process of creating and funding your self-directed IRA and investing in your first property. Best of all, our investment specialists are always standing by to answer any questions you may have.
Sign Up and Open a Self-Directed IRA